Let’s start the weekend with a new, original cocktail recipe by Berkshire County resident and Fire Cider fan Paul Dodds. We think you’ll love this cocktail as much as we do, happy weekend everyone!
Apples and Pears
- 3 parts Hornitos Añejo (or your favorite tequila)
- 3 parts Goya Pear Nectar
- 1 1/2 part Mathilde Poire Liqueur
- 1 part St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur
- 2 dashes Fee Bros. West Indian Orange Bitters (or your favorite Orange Bitters)
- 2 capfuls of Fire Cider (to taste really)
- Reeds Spiced Apple Brew – spicy ginger soda with real ginger-yum!
- Add all ingredients (except Reeds Apple Brew) to shaker with ice and shake vigorously until foamy
- Add 3 shots to a Low Ball glass with ice
- Top with Reeds Apple Brew and gently swirl
- Garnish with Apple and Pear slices and enjoy.
If you make this cocktail, we’d love to see a photo. And remember, this Sunday we lose an hour of sleep but we gain an hour of sunlight!